Craftsman India online Pottery Earthen Kadai/Clay Pots Combo for Cooking Pre-Seasoned (Black, 1, 2, 3 L)
| 224 Ratings
| 224 Reviews
- Brand - Craftsman India online
- Manufacturer - Craftsman India online
- Size_1,2 & 3LTR : Material_CLAY : Colour_BLACK : Type_COOKIG & SERVING VESSEL
- WHAT IS A DEEP BURNED CLAY POT OR BLACK POTTERY? Deep Burned Clay pots are made using a very old traditional Pottery technique. A Normal red Clay pot is Kilned once, and are not exposed to naked flame. But Deep Burned Pots are kilned two times, for the second time, potters Literally Burn the pots stacked together with wood and Hay at a temperature Nearly 1200 Degree Celsius. This will Make the pots very strong and Durable. Deep Burned Pots Can Withstand any temperature and last long when
- PRODUCT BENEFITS Cooking in clay pots give you all the calcium, phosphorus, iron, magnesium, sulfur and several other compounds that our body benefits from Clay being alkaline in nature helps in neutralizing the Ph balance of the food by interacting with the acid present in the food.
- Terracotta is a bad conductor of heat but the advantage is the amount of heat it conducts is just about perfect to cook food without over heating. Clay being a porous material,allows heat and moisture circulate evenly This helps in cooking vegetables and meat evenly. Moisture content of the food is retained thus making your food juicer, tender and fresher.
- Hand Made Product,Size and shape may slightly vary. More sand added in clay for Extra Strength,Durability and Long lasting,Rough finish.Check Images Read all specifications and Place the Order.Usage Instructions are Send Along with the Product.