Healthkart Iron + Folic Acid with Zinc, Vitamin C & Vitamin B12, 60 Veg Capsules
| 6 Ratings
| 6 Reviews
- Brand - HealthKart
- Manufacturer - HealthKart
- Haemoglobin count: Inadequate Iron intake may deplete Iron stores which may affect the blood hemoglobin levels that carry oxygen throughout the body. Ferrous bisglycinate is an Iron supplement that may increase hemoglobin levels better than the conventionally used Iron salts. In addition, Zinc in combination with Iron may help increase hemoglobin levels better than Iron alone.
- Red blood cells (RBCs) count: A deficit in the total count of RBCs results in anemia. The human body requires folate and B12 in order to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia and its deficiency may impair RBCs multiplication.
- Better patient compliance: Ferrous bisglycinate is an Iron amino acid chelate that is claimed to have better patient compliance due to fewer gastrointestinal tract side effects compared to other conventional Iron supplements.
- Immunity: Vitamin C contributes to immune defence by supporting various cellular functions of the immune system. Its deficiency may result in impaired immunity and higher susceptibility to infections. In addition, Iron may also help improve immunity by inducing the multiplication of immune cells.
- Scientifically formulated: HK Iron + Folic Acid is scientifically formulated that is found to be safe and effective.